Bellmont Partners for XRS Corporation, Driving Mobile Trucking Intelligence
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Fire Training and research Center Re-Opening
Greentarget for DLA Piper, DLA Piper Global Real Estate Forum
M Booth for Turnstone, Culture@Work in the Heartland: Recognizing the Contributions of Startups in Middle America
MWW for Arrowsight, From Technology Thought Leader to Cross-Industry Game Changer
PR Partners for Mercedes-Benz Buses Mexico, Annual PR Campaign
To see all the winners of the
2014 PR Daily Awards click here!
Best Business to Business
Plexxi steals some thunder from Cisco’s big announcement
Together with its PR agency, Plexxi launches a campaign to capture coverage during Cisco’s acquisition of a competitor and exceeds expectations.
In November 2013, Cisco was on the verge of announcing its acquisition of networking startup Insieme for $863 million. Insieme featured a networking infrastructure focused on applications that was similar to the technology Plexxi had used since its launch two years earlier.
enlisted the aid of PR agency InkHouse
to take advantage of increased coverage of this type of infrastructure and capitalize on Plexxi’s expertise.
Its resulting campaign did just that, earning it the prize for Best Business-to-Business Campaign in Ragan’s 2014 PR Daily Awards.
Plexxi’s website saw its third highest traffic day of 2013 on the day of the Insieme announcement and near record home page views that week. It also landed 18 pieces of coverage.
Here’s the content InkHouse and Plexxi created to capture coverage during Cisco’s Insieme announcement:
- A Plexxi news release about a new product related to application-centric infrastructure
- A bylined article titled “What is application-centric infrastructure?” that ran in VentureBeat the day before the Insieme announcement
- A blog post from Plexxi’s vice president of marketing explaining this infrastructure
- A short video from Plexxi on the topic to make it understandable to laymen
- A two-page white paper on application-centric infrastructure, and a news release announcing the white paper
We congratulate the staff for their efforts: Beth Monaghan, John McElhenny, Jackie D’Andrea, Rachael Tucker, and Alexander Ingram.
Want to get recognized for your hard work? Find out about Ragan and PR Daily’s award programs here: http://www.prdaily.com/Main/RaganAwardsPrograms.aspx