Craving Tex-Mex? Taqueria Cancun
How about Asian fusion? Benu
No, let’s go for a taste of traditional Southern fare. Hops and Hominy
These are merely a few of the best-reviewed eateries situated just around the corner from what could be your new office
Online urban guide and business review site Yelp
is hiring a PR coordinator
for its San Francisco headquarters, and although with Yelp it’s generally local establishments being put under scrutiny, this time it’s job candidates.
Joining the company’s fast-growing communications team, this person will work on Yelp’s frontlines, managing incoming media inquiries, driving digital efforts, assisting with community and press outreach, and overseeing the planning and drafting of various press materials.
If you think your résumé and experience are five-star worthy, then click here to apply
Not the job for you?
See what else we have in our weekly professional pickings:
• Community manager—PSFK (N.Y.)
If you have a job you would like to see highlighted on PR Daily, please email me or send me a message on Twitter @iquotesometimes.
• Senior marketing and communications manager—City of Glendale (Ariz.)
• Adventure sports marketing manager—GoPro (Calif.)
• Social media marketing manager—Orange Lake Resorts (Fla.)
• Special events and social media coordinator—Community Blood Center (Wis.)
• Marketing manager, Perrier—Nestlé Waters (Conn.)
• Manager, social media team—ADP (Wash.)
• Public relations representative—IGT (Nev.)
• Email marketing manager—Backcountry.com (Utah)
• Marketing and PR coordinator—Red Frog Events (Ill.)
• Marketing intern—Red Robin (Colo.)
• Marketing outreach coordinator—American Quilter's Society (Tenn.)
• Coordinator, public relations/events—Saks Fifth Avenue (Kan.)
• Media relations manager—HubSpot (Mass.)
• Public relations specialist—National Multiple Sclerosis Society (Mo.)
• Social media coordinator—Canonball (Texas)
• Marketing communications manager—Georgia Institute of Technology (Ga.)
• Manager, public relations—AMC Networks (N.Y.)
• Director, marketing and public relations—Drexel University (Pa.)