Baaaaaawk, bawk, bawk, baaaaaaaawk.
Not to be deliberately antagonizing, but I'm calling you out, PR candidates.
is hiring a public relations manager
to watch over all aspects of the company’s day-to-day external communications on behalf of its KFC division.
Based in Kentucky, the position is responsible for fielding press inquiries, drafting communications, creating and executing brand media initiatives, and working with the company’s marketing and social media teams to help drive content for the popular chicken chain.
Also tasked with providing counsel to stakeholders, franchisees, and local market operators regarding company crises and reputation management, applicants must be comfortable working under pressure.
So if you’re not too chicken, click here
Not the job for you?
See what else we have in our weekly professional pickings:
• Co-editor, PR Daily—Ragan Communications (Ill.)
• Multimedia journalist—Detroit Lions (Mich.)
• Social media specialist—O’Reilly Auto Parts (Mo.)
• Integrated marketing communications manager—Motorola (Md.)
• Community manager—IndieFlix (Wash.)
• Manager, internal communications—Children's Hospital Los Angeles (Calif.)
• Content editor—Bodybuilding.com (Idaho)
• Communications advisor—FedEx (Texas)
• Public relations coordinator—University of Iowa (Iowa)
• Public relations intern—Turner PR (Colo.)
• Communications assistant—Roger Williams University (R.I.)
• Public relations director—VF (N.Y.)
• Corporate communications director—Omaha Steaks (Neb.)
• Senior specialist, public relations—Alzheimer's Association (D.C.)
• Public relations and marketing account executive—Full Circle PR (Fla.)
• Online marketing intern—BeenVerified (N.Y.)
• Director of public relations—City Colleges of Chicago (Ill.)
• Market specialist—Dairy Farmers of America (Mo.)
• Communications manager—Seattle Public Schools (Wash.)