PR Daily readers are no strangers to posts that feature lists.
We're big fans of the list; they're a useful way to share and digest information easily.
That’s not all they do. According to Nate Riggs, of Social Business Strategies, lists “are a powerful way to draw back links, click throughs, social bookmarks, and social sharing for your content.”
Riggs explained that by employing lists on your blog, you should notice:
• “Repeat visitor traffic to the specific list post indicated in your Google Anayltics;
• “Social mentions of the list in the form of retweets, Facebook likes, and shares on LinkedIn and other networks;
• “Numerous bookmarks and votes on social bookmarking and voting sites like Diigo, Delicious, and Digg;
• “Appreciative sentiment in the comment section from your readers or additions to your list from your reader base;
• “High search engine page rank (but only in cases where you’ve crushed a home run on the list post and completed proper optimization).”
Read Riggs’s full post