Most companies know that there are many benefits to blogging, but what does it take to engage customers and make your content stand out?
Business 2 Community outlines the essential features of a compelling blog in this new infographic, proving that blogging requires more than simply publishing your thoughts. Bloggers need to engage readers, optimize the blog for search engines, and actively participate in conversations.
The graphic includes vital features that every blog should have, including:
- A creative post title that includes a main keyword
- Clearly displayed social share icons to encourage readers to easily share your post
- Lists when appropriate
- Use of keywords as often and as naturally as possible
- A comments section to keep the conversation going
- Audio or video to support your content and keep readers interested
Here’s the graphic:
Kristin Piombino is an editorial assistant for Ragan.com.