Being a social media/community manager is hard work.
You have to manage your online audience(s), justify the ROI of your job, try to unplug every once in a while—the list goes on.
Let us save you the hours you’d spend looking for the perfect social media training event.
Attend our “2012 Social Media and Community Managers Summit
” October 11-12 in Chicago, where you’ll learn how to:
· Manage your career path as a community manager or social media manager;
· Manage the flow of your workday with tactical tools for little or no cost that will help you survive and thrive—even as an army of one;
· Use your results to gain momentum, impress your superiors and celebrate your successes;
· Recognize the difference between success measurements and true ROI (and how you can measure both);
· Use the new Facebook Timeline and share your company's point of view and key initiatives in a more visual and engaging manner;
· And much more!
You can get the rest of the agenda here
Community and social media managers from CareerBuilder, Walgreens, Whole Foods Market, U.S. Cellular, Cisco and more will join us for a conference packed with informative sessions and panels.
Register using this link
to secure your promotional rate – a savings of $100 (or $250 if you’re a Ragan Select member).