• professional communicator;
• a wordsmith;
• a spokesperson;
• a relayer of information;
• a connector of people and ideas.
Above all, you are a storyteller.
Don't settle for being a mere provider of information.
Drive your organization's success with your words!
Hone your messages to match exactly
your organization's goals at:
Join us September 8-10, 2014, at the corporate headquarters of Land O'Lakes in Arden Hills, MN, for this two-track conference. Solidify (or even create) your role as a trusted business partner in your organization.
Whether you're in internal communications or PR and marketing, you'll take home job-changing, attitude-transforming lessons.
• Re-define your role as a communicator to build your influence internally and externally;
See the full agenda of session and speakers here.
• Adapt your organization's voice to strengthen your brand promises;
• Bring your communications department to the leaders' table as a strategic partner;
• Write a media plan that not only neutralizes a crisis but uses it to make your firm stronger;
• Push your message to the media without begging for coverage;
• Invigorate even the most mundane, lifeless stories with these 7 sure-fire tips;
• Harness the narrative tools that novelists use to create captivating stories;
• Listen to and engage with fellow employees to amplify and spread your messages.
Establish yourself as a storyteller who's fundamental to your organization's business, brand, voice, and future!
Register now (and save) before it's too late.
Early bird pricing ends July 25.