Oct. 21-23, 2014
For the past 5 years, hundreds of health care marketing, PR, and social media professionals from across the country have made the pilgrimage to Rochester for Ragan’s biggest health care communications training event.
This is your chance to see nationally-known health care experts close-up in action at one of the top hospital in the world.
Won’t you join them this year for what is almost guaranteed to be a sold-out event?
YES! Sign me up.
Get ideas that will revolutionize the way your organization uses social media—from boosting the power of your wellness content on Pinterest to re-shaping employee training with social media.
Choose from three tracks to make this conference a personally customizable experience:
Track 1: Social Media, Marketing and PR
Track 2: Mobile Health Care Communications
Track 3: Social Media for Medical Professionals
We know ALL attendees will be amazed by:
• Mayo Clinic's world-famous Center for Social Media;
Get started on your registration here!
• The constant social media innovation and experimentation taken on by Mayo and other top-tier organizations;
• What the social connection to patients and online patient communities means to revenue;
• How Mayo uses social wellness initiatives to keep people out of the hospital—and Mayo in people’s minds as the health authority to trust;
• The future of social health care communications laid our right before your eyes;
• What's possible when everybody from the CEO on down believes in social patient care, social health initiatives, social research, social administration and social communication.