Build vs. Buy: Should You Build a Custom Newsroom Over a ‘Canned’ Solution?
Your newsroom must be topnotch. No longer just a list of phone contacts for reporters, it has evolved into a multimedia content platform for journalists, industry peers and current and potential consumers.
But should you build it in-house—or buy it off the shelf from a specialized external vendor?
This free guide will help you make that decision as you create a multipurpose destination for your press releases, news stories, features, blogs and media library.
In “Build vs. Buy: Should You Build a Custom Newsroom Over a ‘Canned’ Solution?” you’ll learn how to determine the best path for your organization. Find out:
- How organizational newsrooms and content platforms have evolved and intersected.
- The three “must-haves” if you plan to build a proprietary system.
- The key factors in evaluating external providers vs. your internal solutions.
- How to stay atop ever-changing Web and technology developments.
- How to balance short-term gains against long-term goals.
- When to use great newsroom software that’s already available.
Complete the form to download your FREE copy!