Congratulations to the winners of PR Daily’s
2015 Visual & Infographics Awards!
This was the first year for the Visual & Infographics Awards. Boy, did we see the best of the best! Entries came flooding in, demonstrating the high creative thinking and expertise we were looking for. The entries showed extraordinary imagination
and intelligence in design and infographics.
Our judges have carefully reviewed the entries. They have chosen the best and we are ready to announce the winners of PR Daily’s Visual & Infographics Awards.
Please join us in congratulating the winners of PR Daily’s Visual & Infographics Awards!
- A Job Seeker’s Guide to Getting Hired, iCIMS
- Braided Funding for Asthma In-Home Care Services Infographic, The Scientific Consulting Group, Inc.(SCG)
- Data Storytelling, Ceros & Visage
- Infographic to Support Patients with Spinal Cord Injuries, Grey Matter Marketing
- National Multifamily Housing Council Renters Preference Survey 2015, Environics Communications
- Oregon's bridges: 5 things (to worry about), Oregon Department of Transportation
- Effectively Using Photography as a Hiring Tool, Workiva Inc.
- International Women's Day, Creative Associates International
- Breast Assured, University of Utah Health Care
- Refining and Providing Energy Whiteboard, Phillips 66
- SolarWinds Honors the SysAdmin with The Adventures of Dave, SolarWinds
- SolarWinds Up-levels Product Announcement with Comic Strip Captain DBA Saves the Day, SolarWinds
- GM: We Are The Driving Force, J. Walter Thompson INSIDE
- Hurricane Preparedness, Phillips 66
- Explore Branson’s “Valentine’s Day Cards from Branson” Instagram Campaign, Branson Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Hotwire Travel Emojis, Porter Novelli
- Platinum Gift Guide, MasterCard Latin America and Caribbean
- Sara Lee Desserts Thanksgiving Pie Hotline, O'Malley Hansen Communications
- The Data Behind Today’s Data Scientists, Bhava Communications
- The Halloween Gathering, FLIRT Communications
- Design in the Community: Service Learning, Seton Hill University
- K2 Zombie DC, Octane Public Relations & Advertising
- Nyack Hospital Infographic Series, The Byne Group
- Level Up: 30 Years of Level 1 Trauma Care by EVMS Trauma Surgeons, Eastern Virginia Medical School