Build your brand. Increase the reach of your messages. Know how to pitch reporters.
Where can you learn to do all of the above—and much more? At the PR & Media Relations Best Practices Summit
in NYC on April 9-11, presented by Ragan Communications and PRSA. Here, you will:
See how a pizza maker admitted the truth of BAD online buzz about its pizza and used old-fashioned honesty to turn its brand around, and spark incredible new growth;
Learn how to stage a memorable press event that lands huge coverage;
Get clued in on the 5 secrets that inspire the media to pick up your pitch;
Hear case studies of how to woo and influence journalists on social media;
And ... be amazed to find out how easy it is to put together a compelling news story on video.
Turn mundane corporate stories into WOW content!
Gather tons of relevant insight into the new powers of social-media PR and brainstorm ideas with other PR and media relations professionals.
You'll learn how to:
Write stories that cut through digital clutter and get read;
- Exploit best practices to build media relationships on Twitter;
- Measure and report on the ROI of your PR and media campaigns;
- Ditch the pitch: Take the "social media side-door" to PR success;
- Deliver content your audience can't help but share;
- Turn a crisis into a brand-strengthening opportunity;
This event sold out last year, so sign-up while space is still available