Pinterest—less than 3 years old. Worth $2.5 billion. Has 10 million users.
Your company is out of excuses to not join.
We’ve made it easy to get started. Register for our interactive course “Pinterest: an introduction for communicators
,” and leading communication consultant Shel Holtz will give you a step-by-step guide to Pinterest.
From creating boards to getting your pins noticed, Holtz will show you how to get powerful PR and marketing content on Pinterest.
Also in this hour-long online course:
· Examples of superior health care marketing on Pinterest;
· A look at what content encourages re-pinning;
· How to pin infographics to maximize exposure;
· Copyright counseling—avoid infringement with Shel’s help.
Create a whole new audience or supercharge your company’s relations with its customers by learning Pinterest best practices from Holtz and putting them into action.
Read more about this interactive course here
Wondering what businesses use Pinterest? This course features potent case studies:
· Nordstrom uses Pinterest to research customers’ tastes—and then puts relevant products in front of them;
· TeachHub draws attention to its resources by encouraging teachers to share lesson plans via Pinterest
· Liberty Jane, a clothing designer, gives its Pinterest followers an inside look at what inspires its lead designer.
You’ll hear the strategies these companies use to connect with customers and expand markets—and put them to work immediately!
“Pinterested”? Order now
and receive a limited time promotional discount!