Pinterest has attracted a ton of brands—more than 1,500, according to Unmetric
—each with varying degrees of engagement.
So, which brands are pinning winning on Pinterest? Unmetric takes a look at the top performing brand boards on Pinterest, and here’s what they’ve found:
Most popular boards by followers:
1. L.L. Bean – Woodland Creatures: 4,689,706
2. Jetsetter – Daily Moment of Zen: 4,353,320
3. Nordstrom – Garden Wedding Ideas: 4,199,549
4. Everyday Health – Joy Bauer: 3,761,427
5. Lowes – Build It!: 3,549,154
As far as demographics go, Pinterest boasts nearly 50 million global users, 37 percent of whom are in the 21-30 age group. That means that nearly 10 percent of users follow the L.L. Bean Woodland Creatures board—further proof that people just love woodland creatures.
Check out more on popular Pinterest boards in this infographic: