Writers, answer these questions honestly:
- Are you satisfied with your own writing?
- Do you enjoy reading your own stories in the employee publication or on the Intranet?
- Can you blame employees for not devouring your stories?
If you answered no to any of those, then we have the perfect solution for you: Our Advanced Writing and Editing for the Corporate Communicators summit in these cities:
March 5 - Louisville, KY
May 14 - Chicago
May 19 – Denver
During this one-day workshop, Mark Ragan and Jim Ylisela will share proven techniques guaranteed to revive YOU and your writing. They'll teach you how to:
- Understand the subject. Most corporate writing is bad because the writer doesn't understand the issues facing the company. We'll give you interviewing techniques and exercises to break through the haze of confusion surrounding most corporate matters.
Get started now!
- Grab your readers' attention with the first words you write. We'll show you how to write strong headlines and leads that draw readers into the story.
- Use fundamental writing techniques to bring your copy to life and pull your audience into your story, intranet or marketing piece.
- Make your publications irresistible with clever use of photos, graphics and headlines.
- Take advantage of the multimedia age to produce stories that use Web links, video and audio to convey your point.