The blank page stares back at you from your computer screen. The words are
in your head but you can’t seem to get them out. Your deadline is coming up
faster than you can type.
If writing isn’t your specialty, having to whip up stories and
presentations can be stressful and intimidating—but it doesn’t have to be.
Veteran editor Rob Reinalda wants to show you—or your colleagues new to
writing—how to get your message on paper with ease.
After spending a day at Ragan's Business Writing Clinic on July 27 in Chicago, you’ll be able to:
· Identify your audience and the channels they frequent
· Understand the importance of syntax in getting your message across
· Edit your work for clarity and brevity
· Fix stubborn punctuation mistakes
· Persuade audiences to act on your central message
Even the most novice writers will leave prepared to craft engaging and
concise copy. Register today—or refer a colleague who wants to add writing
to their list of skills!
Register by May 5 to save $200