If you haven’t yet been asked to either launch or be a part of an
“influencer” marketing strategy, there’s a good chance you will be soon.
For PR and marketing pros, partnering with social media users who have
thriving, engaged communities is among the most talked-about approaches.
There’s something about getting influential people to sing your brand’s
praises that is very appealing (and effective).
Create Visuals That Increase Reach and ROI. Attend the 3 1/2-hour
event from your desk
Before your online rockstar tells their network of your organization’s
greatness, however, there are certain steps you should follow. These 10
form a guide:
1. Determine KPIs, budget, audience target and other details.
2. Determine social media channels of influential partners.
3. Determine publishing schedule.
4. Vet “influencers.”
5. Prepare campaign brief.
6. Negotiate rates and contracts.
7. Review content.
9. Amplify and optimize content.
10. Report & analyze results.
For details on these steps, check out the infographic below: