Congratulations to the winners in PR Daily’s 2015 Nonprofit PR Awards!
You’ve seen the list of the finalists.
Now we present the list.
The list of the best work done in PR that made the world a better place.
The entries came in from around the globe, stories of success from nonprofit organizations, from the agencies that represent them and from individual PR specialists. Our judges saw stories about measles, teen safe driving, hidden heroes and much more.
We thank each and every entrant in this year’s program. Once again you’ve shown us why you lead the way in public relations. You make this program a success.
Please join us in congratulating all of the winners and honorable mentions! Be sure to read about their winning work in this announcement.
And now…the winners of the 2015 Nonprofit PR Awards!
Best Advocacy/Awareness Campaign
Winner: American Academy of Pediatrics, #MeaslesTruth Twitter Storm
- Children's Mercy Kansas City, Inside Pediatrics
- Earthjustice, Earthjustice Bee Advocacy Campaign
- Florida Realtors®, Helping the Homeless: Realtors® Believe
- MGH, Inc. for Common Ground Alliance, A Triple Crown Win for Call 811
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Defined Benefit Pension Evolution Thought Leadership Program
- Sabin Vaccine Institute, Filaria Free India (Hathipaon Mukt Bharat)
Best Annual Report
Winner: Delta Dental of Arizona Foundation, TRUST Annual Report
- Cultural Vistas, We Are Cultural Vistas - 2013 Annual Report & Interactive Mini-Site
- Inside Education, Inside Education 2013 Annual Report to the Community
- National Association of Manufacturers, 2014 Annual Report - "Leadership"
- Pedernales Electric Cooperative, 2013 Annual Report
- Tarrant County College, Proof of Performance - A Report to Our Community
Winner: Torrance Memorial Medical Center, "The Next Generation Chen Family - Grounded in the South Bay, Centered on the Sun"
- Donor Alliance/The Fletcher Group, Letter to the Editor: Colorado Organ Recipient Urges Coloradans to Give the Gift of Life During the Holidays
- Tarrant County College, Are We There Yet?
- University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Thrive
Winner: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- St. Joseph Health, HealthCalling Blog
- The Henry Ford, Taking the Past Forward: Reimagining The Henry Ford’s Official Blog
Best Branding/Re-Branding Campaign
Winner: The Blessing Basket Project, Artisan & You
- Donor Alliance/The Fletcher Group/Wet Paint Communications, My Hero Said Yes! Branding and Advertising Campaign from Donor Alliance
- GLOBALGOOD Public Relations LLC for Onondaga County, Built to Build Pre-Apprenticeship/A diversity in the construction trades program
- Peel District School Board, Making My Way: Pathways for all students
- Siegelvision for Urban Institute, Elevating the Debate: Marking the Next Step in the Urban Institute's Evolution
- U.S. Green Building Council, Top 10 States for LEED
Best Community-Nonprofit Partnership
Winner: MSI for Boys & Girls Clubs of America + The UPS Foundation, UPS Road Code Teen Safe Driving Program
- Florida Realtors®, Helping the Homeless/Realtors® Believe Tour
- Practum Consulting for Foundation Pilka jest Piekna, Federation of Amazons Club, The game is on for women's health
- U.S. Green Building Council for Center for Green Schools, Green Apple Day of Service
Best Event PR
Winner: PadillaCRT for Be The Match®, Be The Match Walk+Runs: Inspiring Local Communities to Step Up and Save Lives
- American Heart Association - Southern New England, Why Go Red? Life is why.
- Mile High United Way, Mile High United Way 41st Annual Turkey Trot
- Volume Public Relations for 2014 BMW Championship
Best Marketing Campaign
Winner: Specialty Equipment Market Association, Seymour Profits - The Official Nerd of the SEMA Data Co-Op
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Ready for Residency
- ICMA-RC, ICMA-RC’s Mobile App Campaign
- Nellie Mae Education Foundation, Larry O'Toole Award Campaign
- Princeton HealthCare System and Machinery
- Tarrant County College, This is What College Looks Like Marketing Campaign
Best Media Relations Campaign
Winner: Susan Davis International for Elizabeth Dole Foundation, Hidden Heroes Campaign
- Brand Definition for Oregon-Southwest Washington-Idaho-Montana chapter, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, 2014 Light the Night Media Relations Campaign
- Coyne Public Relations for Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Sparks a Movement for Paralysis
- Liberty Science Center for DKC, World Premiere of Beyond Rubik's Cube
- PadillaCRT Be The Match®, It’s On You: Inspiring the African-American Community to Step Up and Save Lives
- World Vision, 2014 World Vision Gift Catalog Holiday Media Relations Campaign
Winner: Spectrum Health, Health Beat Newsletter
- Lutheran World Relief, LWR Special Reports: Hope After Haiyan (iPad Version)
- U.S. Postal Service, Salute to Veterans
Winner: University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Thrive
- AARP, Meet Medicare
- ICMA-RC, ICMA-RC’s RealizeRetirement® Brochure
- Orlando Health Foundation, A Legacy of Caring - Arnold Palmer Medical Center celebrates 25 years of caring
- Tarrant County College, REACH Magazine
Best Social Media Campaign
Winner: Specialty Equipment Market Association, 2014 SEMA Show Mosaic
- Donor Alliance, National Donate Life Month Twibbon Campaign
- Earthjustice, Stand for Farmworkers
- Everywhere Agency for 100 Good Deeds Bracelet, #DeedADay
- JPA Health Communication for Melanoma Research Foundation, #GetNaked
Winner: The Impetus Agency for American Pet Products Association (APPA), Pets Add Life (PAL)
- Children's Mercy Kansas City, Inside Pediatrics
- Children's University Medical Group, CONNECT Program Awareness Campaign. Video - Lessons from the Other Side of the Bed: When the Doctor's Child is Sick
- College of Arts and Letters, University of Notre Dame, The Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program at Notre Dame
- Georgia Family Connection Partnership for Georgia Family Connection, A Powerful Network of Possibilities
- Lutheran World Relief, Lasting Solutions to Hunger in Kenya: Meet Sevu Video Series
Winner: Coyne Public Relations for Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Sparks a Movement for Paralysis
- Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc., MHM.org Re-Design & Re-Launch