You might have 99 problems—or luftballoons or bottles of beer on the wall—but how about nearly a C-note of ideas to tweet about?
The gang at Red Website Design have whipped up a hearty serving of tweetable topics to engage your followers. The infographic lists 99 potential tweet possibilities.
[FREE GUIDE: 6 steps to crafting an internal social media plan]
Here are a few choice cuts to consider:
- Tips to help your customers solve their business problems
- Industry news
- Inspirational quotes
- Information about a charity in need of support
- Tips on local discounts
- Share tips from an event or presentation
- Thank someone for commenting on your blog
- Ask your followers what sorts of content they prefer
- Ask for help on a specific project
- Ask your followers to help resolve a friendly office debate
- Show confidence and kindness by sharing competitors’ content
- Share a recipe
- Suggestions on helpful tools or resources
- Links to relevant how-to guides or demos
- Compliment someone who inspires you
- Connect others who might share interests or aptitude
- Link to relevant groups on different social media platforms
If pumping out tweets drains you, help has arrived. Review the rest of the infographic below for a plethora of icebreakers and ideas that will keep the conversation going.