Perhaps the most daunting challenge we content creators face is the battle to consistently produce useful, compelling pieces for our audiences.
Here to help alleviate that productivity pressure is an infographic found on Social Media Today, which lines up a month’s worth of content ideas for your team’s creative war chest. The piece is not a schedule, per se, but it offers a slew of ingredients to consider for your messaging mix.
Here’s a slice of what you might serve up for your audience in any given month:
- Inspirational quote
- Customer or employee testimonial
- Quick “behind the scenes” or thank-you video
- Free resource or download
- Relevant industry news
- Valuable tip for your specific audience
- Motivational post
- Roundup of interesting articles
- Something funny, fun, lighthearted or entertaining
- Discount or special promo
Instead of spending hours in a brainstorm meeting or scrambling last-minute to generate ideas, why not use existing resources as a springboard? Peruse the rest of the graphic for more content fodder, and use all that extra time on more important matters—like picking a good lunch place.