Every piece of content you create should tell a compelling story.
How can you make sure you’re doing that—and getting through to your audiences?
Join us at the Writing & Content Creation Conference, Dec. 10–11 in New York City, to learn the newest writing, video and visual storytelling best practices for grabbing your audience’s attention and refusing to let go.
- How to tell stories that capture audiences’ imagination—and illuminate your value proposition
- Practical tools and takeaways for creating infographics in-house
- Ways to harness user-generated content to connect with and reward your biggest fans
- Essentials of must-read stories—and how to master them
- How to leave vanity metrics behind on social media and score true engagement
- And more
Featured speakers include Colleen Newvine, product manager for The AP Stylebook; Brittany Brown, digital engagement strategist at NASA; Jon Frederick, director of social media for Nickelodeon; and many, many more.
Don’t miss this opportunity to up your game and join the ranks of top content creators.
See you there.