How do I access the webinar?
- The access link will be sent to the email used to register for the event, the day of the event.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via email from your customer service representative.
What should I do if I haven't received an order confirmation or registration link yet?
- The access link will be sent to the email used when signing up for the event, the day of the event.
- Check your SPAM or Junk mail folder, occasionally the email can be mistaken as SPAM.
- Make sure you are checking the email account you provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service at 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When should I log in?
- When you click the access link to join the event, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room. The moderator of the event will start promptly on time and every registrant that is in the virtual waiting room will be automatically ushered into the event
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the webinar?
- Visit the Zoom Help Center
- Ragan Communications Customer Service: 800.878.5331 or email@example.com
- Test your system in advance: View System Requirements
What if I can't make the scheduled date and time?
- Fees are non-refundable. Substitutions will be accepted up to 7 days prior to the event for another virtual event of equal value.
When will I get my on-demand recording of the webinar?
- Access to the on-demand recording will be sent 3-5 business days after the event date and will be available for 12 months after the event date.
Who will bill me?
- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc.