January 2021 seems like a lifetime ago. In the era of the 24-hour news cycle and ever-changing social media platforms, it can seem impossible to sum up a year’s worth of news and events.
But if you’re looking to take lessons from the top news stories and trends of the past year, NewsWhip's “2021: A year in review” makes it easy. The 25-page guide separates the top 15 events of 2021 into quarters and includes related news articles and engagement metrics.
The guide includes summaries of top stories like:
- The Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol
- Texas’ struggle with extreme winter weather
- The arrival of the Delta variant of COVID-19
- Top athletes raising their voices on mental health
- The 2021 Summer Olympic Games
- Labor shortages and the “Great Resignation” hitting U.S. employers
Download the free guide from NewsWhip today to use the top stories of last year to inform your content strategy and measurement plans for 2022.