With each passing day your supporters, donors, activists and sponsors are becoming overwhelmed by the barrage of tweets, status updates, text messages, and emails thrown at them on a daily basis.
As a result, text-based “Thank You” messages are often unread and overlooked. A video can often communicate your appreciation better than the written word, and the eight videos below will help inspire your nonprofit to create a “Thank You” video. With peak fundraising season beginning in six months, that gives you plenty of time to create a video that both inspires and communicates your gratitude.
1. American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals :: aspca.org
2. Best Friends Animal Society :: bestfriends.org
3. Doctors Without Borders :: doctorswithoutborders.org
4. The Natural Resources Defense Council :: nrdc.org
5. The Nature Conservancy :: nature.org
6. The Ocean Conservancy :: oceanconservancy.org
7. Operation Smile :: operationsmile.org
8. SOLS 24/7 :: sols247.org
Heather Mansfield is the owner of DIOSA Communications and author of “Social Media for Social Good: A How-To Guide for Nonprofits.” She is the principal blogger at Nonprofit Tech 2.0, where a version of this story first appeared.