From services that schedule tweets to fashion websites that shop for us, the social Web is revolutionizing our lives—giving us more time to, well, tweet or peruse Facebook (or go outside, whatever).
But there are still some useful tools that elude us. During a recent PR Daily Twitter chat—attendees dreamed up the perfect social media tool:
1. The Measurement and Latte Maker. “One that generates monthly reports, identifies social media trends, and makes lattes,” said @sterlingPR.
2. The Ultimate Analytics Tracker. @WilsonAdv wants “a tool that tracks ALL analytics for EVERY account for FREEEE! And is easy to explain to clients.”
3. The Dolly. How about “an army of clones that doesn’t need sleep,” said @Brian_Lawson.
4. The Viralmaker. @ShannaOConnor suggested “a tool that identifies what type of content will improve virality.”
5. The Aggregator. “A tool that can provide all follower messages from each outlet so I can easily reply to them,” said @Rose_Begonia.