Here are the top 10 reasons why being a PR pro is one of the toughest jobs you could have:
10. Demanding clients. They always want more results.
9. Demanding bosses. See above.
8. Meetings, conference calls, meetings, conference calls. Every day is filled with these. How can work ever get done?
7. Time management difficulties. No matter how many clients you may have, the work has to get done.
6. Getting the raise you want is no easy feat. The economy aside, it’s tough enough showcasing the value in the results we achieve for clients, so how do we go about doing it for ourselves during yearly reviews?