1. During dinner, you are tweeting to build up your PeerIndex score.
2. A newspaper reporter threatens to break your dialing finger if you call again on deadline.
3. You didn’t study a single public relations course before entering the field (apart from Bournemouth, Sunderland, Leeds, or Cardiff).
4. Your friends become nauseous when you want to talk about another “hit.”
5. You sent a pitch to Marketing but called them Marketing Week.
6. You missed out on an interview for a PR job because you told the recruiter that you “like social media.”