There are two types of metrics you can measure on LinkedIn: qualitative measurements and quantitative measurements. The former is usually associated with the quality of your engagement, while the latter typically refers to numbers.
What are the 12 most important metrics for you to measure on LinkedIn?
• Total connections
• New connections
• LinkedIn profile views
• LinkedIn search results
• Business followers
• Industry and location representation
• Inbox activity and sentiment
• Requests for business
• LinkedIn Signal keyword mentions
• Likes and comments on updates
• Group growth and interaction
1. Total connections
You can find your total connections in a few places. Under the “Contacts” tab you will see “Network Statistics,” and your total connections will be your 1st, 2nd and 3rd level connections.