You know you’ve arrived as a professional writer when your friends can talk about random topics and you can say, “I wrote an article about that once.”
I’ve found myself saying that a lot this week. Below are 15 of those posts on several occasions and discussion topics:
1. If you’re looking to beat someone at Scrabble:
57 words you may not have known you could use in Scrabble
2. Wondering what the singular form of “scissors” and other words are?
39 plural forms that might confuse writers
3. When you’re not sure you spelled “idiosyncrasy” correctly:
50 words you need to stop misspelling
4. Want to have fun at your next meeting?
Put that jargon to good use — play “Word Quest” at your next meeting
5. Settle the serial-comma argument:
Serial commas: Do you or don’t you?