I had this information saved in a private folder, but saw no point in keeping all this good stuff to myself.
1. 50 social media stats for your arsenal (via PRSarahEvans.com). These are predominantly North American stats with some global insights, too.
2. Global State of Social Media in 2011 (via Global Web Index): Stats from the most detailed global survey on consumer Internet behavior ever conducted.
5. 10 important social media stats from the U.S. (via Jeff Esposito): Key stats from the key platforms.
8. Burson-Marsteller 2011 Global Social Media Check Up: A look at how the Fortune Global 100 are using social media.
9. Measuring the impact of Facebook (via Troy Thompson): Facts, metrics, tools. and tips.
10. The state of the Twittersphere in Feb. 2011 (by Kathryn Corrick): This is as detailed as it gets. Very useful.
11. Top 10 mobile Internet trends in Feb. 2011 (by KPCB): Some interesting stats on tablets.
12. The SlideShare Zeitgeist 2010: Every stat on presentations you could ever imagine.
13. 16 surprising social media stats (by Arik Hanson): Includes an interesting stat about the percentage of Facebook likes that come via ads.
14. Social media marketing numbers (infographic): A look back at 2010 and where the money was spent, by platform.
15. Social media statistics (by-the-numbers) part two (Feb 2011): Some big numbers courtesy of Banking.com.
16. 20 key stats in Ecommerce and social media (via sparxoo.com): Includes some interesting stats on Groupon.
18. The godfather of social media infographics (by Tech King). This has almost everything you could ever want, including the top 10 global Facebook pages.
Also, it’s worth checking out this free summary on the best social media stats, facts, and marketing research of 2010.
A version of this story originally appeared on blog COMMS Corner.