Recent college grads, you might want to move to Texas.
It’s important to find a city that offers a blend of job opportunities, a decent living wage, social events and chances to mingle with others of your generation.
The report took these factors into account, among others, when creating its list and found that Austin, Texas, offers the best place to live for people with a fresh diploma in hand.
California boasted four cities in the top 15.
Here are the top five:
- Austin, Texas
- San Francisco
- San Antonio
- Columbus, Ohio
See the full list here.
For recent college grads looking to move where opportunities flourish, here are openings in the top five cities:
- HCA Healthcare is looking for a communication marketing coordinator in Austin.
- Bateman Group seeks a PR associate in San Francisco.
- Girl Scouts of America is in need of a communications specialist in Houston.
- Port San Antonio is on the lookout for a communications and events specialist.
- CoverMyMeds is searching for a public relations specialist in Columbus, Ohio.
Not the job for you? See what else we have in our weekly professional pickings:
If you have a position you’d like to see highlighted in PR Daily’s weekly jobs post, or if you’re searching for career opportunities, RaganJobs.com is the perfect place to find or post high-quality job openings.