The story first appeared on her blog, LAF.
Dozens of readers weighed in, sharing their own quirky traits that indicate they work in PR. We compiled many of them here.
1. Your speed-dials connect to the CEO, CFO, CIO, CRO, and Arby’s.
2. Your BlackBerry sleeps with you every night. Your better half does not.
3. You no longer count calories—just your re-tweets. (Source for Nos. 1-3)
4. You start to rock in your chair when you can’t catch a look at your BlackBerry over dinner. (Source)
5. “Relax” time is in the shower when you always seem to come up with the best PR pitches. (Source)
6. After your coffee, you spend 20 minutes deleting Google Alerts of clients, competitors, and everything in between. (Source)