Poor customer service always has the same result.
The customer never comes back and alerts their friends, causing a ripple effect perpetuates until the problem is solved. Before social media, smartphones and hyper connectivity, organizations could survive sporadic spats of negative feedback; now, bad reviews can send stock prices plunging.
The key to good customer service is to address the unique challenges that come from doing business in today’s social-driven landscape.
Sparkle Training recently identified the top five challenges that communicators face today:
1. Personalization of the customer journey
2. Having a holistic view of the customer
3. Ensuring operational efficiency
4. Leveraging different customer touchpoints
5. Engaging a disappointed customer
How do you solve these issuesâor at least get around them? Check out the infographic below for some tips: