Over the years, I’ve built up a wealth of little tricks. They’re not complicated, and they can help you enhance your business’s social media presence, improve your engagement rate, and reach new customers.
Here are seven tricks to try:
1. Show off positive customer feedback on Facebook
Did you know that 35 percent of comments on Facebook pages are compliments?
Unfortunately, when a fan comments on your page, it often becomes hidden under Recent Posts by Others. Luckily, there is a trick for featuring positive fan comments on your main timeline.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Access your Activity Log by visiting Facebook.com/YourUserName/allactivity and click on Posts by Others on the left-hand side of the Activity Log.
2. Click the pencil icon that appears on the right side of the post you’d like to show off, and a menu will drop down.
3. Check off the Allowed on Page option.
It’s as simple as that.
2. Change the formatting of your Google+ posts