There’s nothing more deflating than having your big project quickly disappear in the maelstrom of online media.
Content can (and should) have a big, vibrant life after it is published. There’s no reason your ideas have to vanish—rather, they should evolve and adapt to mediums where your various audiences want to consume them.
Every time you publish something, ask yourself: How can I repurpose this?
If the answer is “I can’t,” you’re probably not thinking hard enough. Consider republishing your content in one or more of the following ways:
1. Turn it into an audio piece.
2. Turn it into an infographic.
3. Create social media graphics.
4. Create a Slideshare presentation.
5. Create a livestream.
6. Turn it into a blog series.
7. Create a free webinar or presentation.
Want to learn more about repurposing your content pieces in these mediums? Check out the infographic below from SmartPassiveIncome.com: