Have questions about coronary artery disease? This winning website offers answers and more.
Health care relationship marketing experts Daniella Koren Inc. (DKI) created a “Mind Your Heart” campaign that earned top honors in the Best Website (Pharma/Health Care Other) category of Ragan’s 2013 Health Care PR and Marketing Awards.
DKI was charged by its client, Astellas Pharma US, with these goals:
- Create a database of qualified patients and caregivers at high risk for coronary artery disease (CAD).
- Build a relationship and engage with patients to raise awareness, reinforce messaging about the importance of stress tests to diagnose and monitor CAD, and empower patients to take action.
Mind Your Heart includes information about:
- Coronary artery disease
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Stress tests
- Heart healthy living
It also invites site visitors to join the Mind Your Heart program for personalized information and support about CAD and a tailored doctor discussion guide.
In its first year, MYH beat the campaign’s goal for qualified leads. A study a year later yielded the following findings:
- Participants are pleased with the content and frequency of the information and resources provided by the Mind Your Heart program, and use it to assist them in understanding their condition.
- Respondents have a significantly increased knowledge of CAD and the importance of stress tests in diagnosing it.
- Two-thirds of respondents are very or extremely likely to recommend the MYH program to someone they know who is looking for information on CAD.
- Forty-two percent visited their health care practitioner after enrolling in the program.
- One out of five respondents have had a stress test since enrolling in the program.
We congratulate the team that collaborated on the winning effort.
Want to get recognized for your hard work? Find out about Ragan and PR Daily’s award programs here.