To reel in seafood consumers, Butin serves up an irresistible ‘Dish on Fish’
The campaign paired guidance from a renowned nutrition expert with tantalizing, step-by-step recipes in a blog, which won “Best Blog” honors in PR Daily’s 2020 Digital Marketing & Social Media Awards.
Sometimes you want to hook a fish, and sometimes you want to hook seafood consumers.
Dish on Fish sought to expand its web presence, engaging consumers and providing inspiration for people to enjoy seafood. The campaign, developed by Butin Integrated Communications, featured an eponymous blog by nutrition expert Rima Kleiner, supported on social media and with original recipes.
The campaign had three major goals:
- Capture audience members to drive interest and purchase intent.
- Ensure engagement throughout the campaign.
- Generate awareness for campaign messages.
A key component of the blog: new, step-by-step recipes, providing visual cues along with how-to information. In short, making consumers hungry for mouth-watering seafood.
Results were significant. It:
- Generated 410,455 online engagements, with a low CPE of $00.45 for the overall campaign.
• Drove 207,095 web sessions and 285,127 annual pageviews.
• Generated nearly 174 million campaign impressions from social media and earned media efforts.
• Secured 1,300-plus search engine rankings for DishonFish.com.
View More Digital PR Social Media Awards 2020 Winners.
Visit Ragan.com/Awards to learn more about awards opportunities.