A mother has filed a police report claiming a Chili’s in Chicago served her 4-year-old daughter a mudslide—that’s vodka, Kahlua, and Bailey’s—instead of a milkshake.
The mother told Chicago’s NBC affiliate:
“[The server] tried to take the drink and leave the shake and I said no, leave the drink and go get your manager. And that’s when I pulled out my camera phone and I took pictures. And after I took the pictures, I called the police.”
NBC Chicago reported that the 4-year-old was “diagnosed with alcohol ingestion overdose at a local hospital.” The incident occurred on Sunday night.