In a recent report, the Institute for Public Relations looked to understand how work is going to change in the PR field.
The report identifies three themes:
- The future of work in a global, technology-driven economy
- How to reach a diversified workforce
- Investing in employees for the future of work
The findings include:
- Tried-and-true principles endure despite the pace of transformation.
- Generational divides in the workforce provide opportunites as well as challenges.
- Personalization is crucial for developing a consistent workplace culture.
To learn more about how the work and workplace of the PR professional are evolving, read the full report.