Vast majority of moms and teachers love eggs, says American Egg Board study

That’s right; 82 percent think eggs are the best way to start an important day. Wonder what the other 18 percent think.

Ragan Insider Premium Content
Ragan Insider Content

For instance, I recently learned that moms and teachers agree: Eggs make a great breakfast. All these years, I’ve been eating eggs in all their forms and functions while thinking to myself: “Of course I think these are fantastic, but what do moms and teachers think?”

A recent press release from the American Egg Board reveals the shocking statistic that a full 82 percent of moms and teachers agree that “a high-quality protein breakfast including eggs is the best way for kids to start important days.”

To read the full story, log in.
Become a Ragan Insider member to read this article and all other archived content.
Sign up today

Already a member? Log in here.
Learn more about Ragan Insider.