Wondering how to create a benchmark for your communications? Need to prove your worth to leadership? Start here.
Every communications department can benefit from a periodic, comprehensive review, whether your team is smoothly buzzing along or frantically shoveling out messages with no strategic vision whatsoever.
New trends are emerging in internal audits to make them more relevant than ever, from a demand for real numbers to the use of marketing-style personas.
A new report—“5 steps to a comprehensive internal communications audit”—from Ragan Consulting Group offers a roadmap for how to tackle the following steps:
- Employee surveys: How to write questions that produce actionable data.
- Focus groups: Emerging ways to find out how your employees communicate.
- Persona studies: These help you observe employees in their work environment.
- Leadership interviews: What you need to ask—and communicate to—the big cheese in your organization.
- Channel analysis: The best way to add rigor to your communication vehicles.
Fill out this form to download this FREE guide: