Why broadcast email to employees doubled during COVID-19 and beyond!
When it comes to reaching employees with crucial communication, email still rules the roost.
Ongoing disruptions due to COVID-19 have made email even more essential. However, most companies miss the mark with their messaging and inbox strategy, leading to miscommunication, confusion and a blown opportunity to engage employees.
This new guide from PoliteMail—“COVID-19’s Lasting Impact on Corporate Communications”—digs deep into data to highlight how to craft internal emails that resonate with employees. The free download, which features analysis gleaned from a study of more than 650 million internal emails sent to 5 million employees, shares specific tips regarding:
- What types of content are working right now (and what’s getting ignored)
- What subject lines tend to capture attention
- How to boost your reach, readership and engagement
- How to build targeted, segmented lists to send more personalized content
- How long emails should be—and what successful emails tend to include
- How often (and when) you should be sending emails
Internal email remains the best and most reliable way to reach employees, so why not get smarter about your strategy?
Download your free guide today to gain crucial, data-fueled insights.