Running Virtual Events to Improve Employee Engagement: Executive Summary
The ultimate checklist for communicators planning their next virtual event.
The shifting workplace of dispersed employees and hybrid or remote teams provide an additional challenge to communicators looking to powerfully engage with programming.
“Zoom fatigue” is real. It’s crucial for your organization’s executives and experts to connect with employees, but breaking through the noise requires creativity and savvy strategies.
In our recent digital classroom with Workplace from Facebook, the Events team at Facebook shared how they managed to turn their annual in-person event into a highly engaged virtual effort—along with ways to emulate their success. In “Running Virtual Events to Improve Employee Engagement,” you’ll learn:
- Six ways to adapt in-person events to virtual agendas tailored to short attention spans.
- How to build and foster your workforce community before, during and after events.
- Tips to producing both live and pre-recorded content that resonates with attendees.
- What you should know about Q&As—and how to make them more interactive.
- Six elements to live video success, along with the best practices and tips to achieve them.
- And more!
Download your virtual events checklist today to immediately improve your employee engagement.Download Now