But there are even more decisions about social media that you can make every day—decisions that will affect your relationships, activities, and business results.
Here are 10 of those decisions.
1. Decide to stretch yourself. Mentally and emotionally. The results will appear in every area of your life, including online.
2. Decide to join a new chat or online group. It can help you learn more about your industry.
3. Decide to share useful information from someone else—because it’s too good to keep for yourself.
4. Decide to “like” at least five Facebook business pages that have helped you. What can you, as a PR professional, learn from these pages?
5. Decide to listen and observe more than you type. It’s OK to be a fly on the social media wall.