Before you take a peek at the balance in your 401(k), read on.
Here are 10 signs that retirement may be closer than you think.
1. Everyone you’ve interacted with this week is named Chad, Preston, Kaileigh, or Amanda. (“Susan” is a dead giveaway that I’m among the seasoned).
2. When asked how long you’ve been in the field, you have to pinch yourself. Then you begin to mumble.
3. You remember planning press conferences when reporters actually showed up.
4. The only web you recall as a child is the book, Charlotte’s Web. How could you forget? You nailed an “A” on your fourth-grade book report.
5. You cherish the memory of not having a cell phone and still being able to get the job done.