Here are 10 of the more surprising things mentioned in the latest version of the video:
1. Generations Y and Z consider email passé: Some universities have even stopped issuing email addresses to students.
2. 92 percent of children under the age of 2 have “digital shadows.”
3. If Wikipedia were made into a book, it would be 2.25 million pages.
4. 90 percent of customers trust peer recommendations compared with 14 percent who trust advertising.
5. Facebook’s 1 billion members makes it the third largest nation in the world (behind China and India).