Here are the 11 signs you work in PR—the London edition:
1. On at least one occasion in the last 12 months you’ve pitched an idea that involves a giant “something” floating down the Thames.
2. You’ve managed a media event involving Alesha Dixon, Mylene Klass, or Jodie Marsh.
3. Your first lunch with a journalist to “celebrate” Christmas normally takes place in October.
4. For 12 weeks a year you don’t accept invitations to networking (or client) events on Wednesday nights. “The Apprentice” has been blocked out in your diary for months.
5. You’ve had at least one Foursquare check-in at Kaffeine (coffee shop) on Great Titchfield Street .
6. You’ve soiled the back of a London black Cab (normally in December).