I think it was because I’d just read a post about some PR standby (I couldn’t think of the right word when I posted on Facebook) that was dead, long live the new PR thing… you know the kind of post (or news article) I mean.
My community came up with some good ones. Here they are:
1. Mass pitching even though a bunny dies every time it happens. Gini Dietrich
2. Old-school metrics. Matt LaCasse
3. Press releases. Matt LaCasse
4. Fact sheets. Claire Celsi
5. Canned Q&As. Robin Ferrier
6. AVEs. Mary Deming Barber