1. Your day starts and ends with a cup of coffee.
2. You can power-walk in 5-inch heels with your laptop bag while checking your smartphone.
3. Inside jokes with your colleagues will get you through the day—especially the insanely stressful ones.
4. You constantly engage in “PR is dead” and “the press release doesn’t have a place in business” arguments.
5. You are so used to putting the client first that you usually forget to eat lunch.
6. It’s detrimental to your health and workday when you forget your headphones.
7. You can toggle among a PowerPoint presentation, a press release, Twitter strategy, and PSA outlines—all in an hour.
8. You recite billing codes in your sleep.
9. You preface Happy Hour with: “Sorry, I need to keep my phone on the table. I have to be connected to email and phone just in case.”
10. You know more about AP style than Microsoft Office. Because of this, you’re a regular in the IT department.
11. You proudly put “PR pro” in your Twitter bio, knowing it’s the one place you don’t have to explain your job.
12. Your speed-dials connect to the CEO, CFO, CIO, CRO, and Arby’s.
13. Your smartphone sleeps with you every night. Your better half does not.