We all love shiny new objects. It can be tempting for communicators to jump on board with the latest trends immediately.
But without a thoughtful strategic plan and a strong grasp of basic communication principles, your efforts to get ahead will be fruitless.
Just ask the experts at our Corporate Communicators Conference, June 14–16 in Chicago. Here’s some of the fundamental yet often overlooked advice they recommend:
1. Build a culture that is prepared to adapt, rather than managing change after it happens.
2. Write like a journalist to get more coverage—cut out jargon and unnecessary words.
3. Create a human voice on social media by adding personality to your online content.
Learn more from the experts at Lyft, Microsoft and The Associated Press during this can’t-miss conference featuring three summits for all types of communicators:
- June 14—Internal Communications Summit
- June 15—Practical PR Summit
- June 16—Business Writing Summit
You’ll build a stronger foundation for all your programs and leave prepared to take on new trends with ease!