A video can accomplish a great deal for your external messaging efforts.
The dynamic content format holds viewer attention longer than any other and is highly favored under many social media algorithms. However, it’s important to approach video creation with a judicious strategy.
Many marketers remember the infamous “pivot to video,” when so many online publishers rushed to create video content—but didn’t see significant return on their investment. Some even accused social media platforms of inflating their video statistics.
So, how much should you invest in video? What should marketers reasonably expect from their video campaigns?
- Eighty-six percent of online marketers use video content.
- Forty-five percent of people watch an hour of online video each day.
- Forty-three percent of marketers say they would create more videos if they had the resources.
Renderforest has thoughts as well about the kinds of videos you should create:
- Forty-four percent of marketers say promotional videos are the most helpful.
- Ninety-seven percent of marketers believe “explainer” videos are useful.
- Top platforms for distribution are YouTube (37 percent) and Facebook (36 percent).
To learn all about how video can help highlight your organization and deliver your messages this year, read the full infographic.
Tags: video marketing